Come and experience the amazing sound of a dawn chorus with the Pinewoods birds. The short walk will take in some of the amazings sounds and sights of the Pinewoods at Dawn.
Paul Irving from Harrogate Naturalists Society has kindly agreed to lead a Dawn Chorus walk through the Pinewoods. Paul has been a bird watcher for more than 50 years and knows a great deal about the local birdlife. He is involved in several different ways with a number of local bird related groups including;
- Harrogate Chair of the Northern England Raptor Forum
- Area recorder for the HDNS
- Editor of the local bird report.
- Member of Yorkshire Dales Upland Bird Study
- GP Co-ordinator for Nidderdale
- Field Ornithologist for FERA.
So get your alarms set and come & join us for a different view of the Pinewoods & learn what all those bird noises are that we hear each day.
There will be light refreshments provided when the walk finishes.